Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Too Many Balls in the Air


Ever get store credit for sale stuff?
I had $15 in store credit
with which I planned to
purchase some diapers
on sale today.
BUT....
the credit expired YESTERDAY.
I thought it expired TODAY.
Ugh.
What a waste.  
I hate that.
I am telling myself
"Keep moving forward."
It's fine.
 
Most days I feel as if I am 
juggling.
I'm not very good at keeping 
all the balls up in the air.
I lose track of things.
I forget.
I am doing my best.
But a lot of the time
it feels as if it's 
just not enough.
 
I feel as if I am swimming 
as hard as I can
but I'm not moving.
I'm barely keeping
my head above water.
 
I'm tired.
Emotionally. Physically. Mentally. Spiritually.
I just don't seem to have enough.  
Enough time. Enough energy.
Enough desire or gusto
to get it all done.
The way I want to do it.
 
I will keep moving forward.
I will not quit.
I will do my best.
And it will be enough.
 

0 comments: